Had an Accident? Not at Fault?
We'll take care of your insurance claim process, repair your car, and keep you on the road with a replacement vehicle.
PJ’s Panels understands that an accident that is not your fault can be totally distressing. We like to make the process as easy as possible. We take care of all the paperwork in accident not your fault claim and put you in a replacement car for the duration of the accident repair. All costs covered by the At-fault party's insurance company.
Get started by downloading your claim form.
Call our Quote Hotline on 03 9701 6098
Contact PJ's Panels
Download the recovery form from our website. Fill in as much information as you can and email or fax it to us.
We Take Care of Your Claim Process
We carry out a few routine checks and issue the authority to act on your behalf from the form you filled out to recover the costs of the car hire.
Pick a Replacement Vehicle
You pick a similar like-for-like rental car when you drop off your vehicle to the repairer. Alternatively, we can deliver a car to your home or office.
Pick Up Your Vehicle
After your vehicle is repaired, simply return the replacement car to us when you pick up your repaired vehicle. We take care of all the paperwork, and ensure you have no out of pocket expenses.
Call our Quote Hotline on 03 9701 6098
Accident not your fault? Melbourne
Had An Accident That Is Not Your Fault?
PJ’s Panels understands that an accident that is not your fault can be totally distressing. We like to make the process as easy as possible. We take care of all the paperwork in accident not your fault claim and put you in a new hire car for the duration of the accident repair. All costs will be covered by the At fault party insurance company.
Click below to start your accident not your fault claim today. It is that easy.
Not only did it set back your day, your mood and the pristine condition of your beloved car, you have the sinking feeling that this is only the beginning of the headache in sorting out your no fault accident repairs.
If dealing with your insurance company is a pain, imagine now how it will be having to deal with the insurance company of the “at fault” driver. We are also opposed to the fact that insurance companies are owning or substantially controlling the repair of your car, as well as paying for it.
You’ve heard the horror stories from friends and colleagues. You know that obstacles and hurdles ahead could potentially include (but are by no means limited to):
- A sub-standard repair job on your pride and joy. Issues such as mismatching paint and poor workmanship where your car never looks quite right again.
- Insurance company to-ing and fro-ing.
- Chasing down an approved smash repair business.
- Lack of available transport while your car is out of action.
- Being overcharged on the job and misquoted on time.
- Being stuck for transport just getting to and from the repair centre.
- Getting stung with a large insurance excess.
- Inconveniencing the family as well as the your work.
You have the power to choose your smash repairerin Victoria – you don’t have to go where the other person’s insurance company tells you.
Call PJ's Panels
PJ’s Panels in Melbourne’s South East wants to make an accident like this as stress free as possible. We will get you back on the road in minimal time and with minimal stress.
Our not at fault insurance repair package will keep you moving even if your car that was not your fault call the experts that will take the stress away from you.
- Providing a free tow truck service if your car is unsafe to drive.
- Providing a Hire car to you and claim the costs associated with the at fault party.
- Using our legal team and expertise to liaise with your insurance company on your behalf – we’ll take care of all the paperwork and the hassle.
- Make PJ’s Panels Dandenong South. Your first call to with all your not at fault claims.
- 135 year’s of trade experience under our belt. It’s no accident we are the best.
- Call today have a Hire be back on the road same day 039 701 6098
Call Our Quote Hotline On 03 9701 6098
Not At Fault? You Have the Power
If you have been involved in an accident on the road in Victoria you are entitled to make a compensation claim with the Transport Accident Commission (TAC). The TAC is an insurance company run by the Victorian government. It provides compensation to people injured by transport accidents. The registration fees paid on Victorian vehicles fund the operations of the TAC.
If the TAC accepts your compensation claim, you will be entitled to a variety of entitlements including medical expenses, loss of wages and compensation for your injuries.
TAC no-fault compensation includes (but is not limited to): medical expenses, hospital expenses, salary or wage loss, rehabilitation (e.g. chiropractors or physiotherapists), nursing and disability services, attendant care, post-acute support services, expenses arising from death and lump-sum payments. If the accident was not your fault, you may also have an entitlement to compensation for Pain and Suffering, and Loss of Earnings, known as Common Law compensation. Follow this link to find out more:
We Keep You Moving with a Replacement Vehicle
When we are looking after your car repair and you have a third party claim we are able to arrange a hire car car for you. We are even able to match the type of vehicle you need. So if:
- You are a tradesman we can arrange for you to use a modern Ute.
- Likewise a we can sort out a van for a courier.
- Or a people mover for the big family.
- And a small sedan for everyday use.